Healthy Origins Eggshell Membrane (NEM) 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
- WHAT IS EGGSHELL MEMBRANE? Eggs contain a clear film membrane which lines the inside of the shell. Typically, the membrane is discarded along with the shell after extracting the yolk and albumen, but new research confirms that the membrane contains beneficial components for joint support.
- WHAT DOES EGGSHELL MEMBRANE CONTAIN? Eggshell membrane is a natural source of chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagens and glycosaminoglycans. These components in eggshell membrane work synergistically to support your joints' comfort, flexibility and mobility.
- NEM EGGSHELL MEMBRANE: Healthy Origins exclusively uses NEM Eggshell Membrane (ESM technologies) for their raw material source. NEM is produced by steam separation without the use of chemicals, and has been thoroughly tested for its safety, purity and efficacy.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED EGGSHELL MEMBRANE: NEM has been the subject of multiple clinical trials which show fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility. These studies were done using a small, 500 mg daily dose which equals one capsule daily.
- Healthy ORIGINS: Our NEM eggshell membrane is manufactured, packaged and encapsulated in the USA. All eggs are USDA approved and broken at facilities in America's heartland. NEM is produced in a FDA regulated GMP/NSF American facility.
Healthy Origins Natural Eggshell Membrane is a revolutionary joint support ingredient from one of the world’s oldest food sources. Eggs represent one of the most commonly consumed, prevalent, natura